Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Teleconference regarding Revised I9 form..
Posted by  Cari of IL on 9/13/17 11:23am Msg #582906
For those that do this type of gnw...fyi.

"Revised Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
2 to 3 p.m. (Eastern)

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites you to participate in a stakeholder teleconference on Wednesday, September 13, 2017, from 2 to 3 p.m. (Eastern), to discuss the Revised Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. During the session, representatives from USCIS will review the enhancements included in the revised Form I-9, discuss employment eligibility verification best practices, and answer questions about each section of the form.

Beginning September 18, 2017, employers must use the revised Form I-9 with the revision date “07/17/17 N” to verify the identity and work eligibility of every new hire. For more Form I-9 information, visit our I-9 Central page.

To Register:

Visit our registration page
Enter your email address and select “Submit”
Select “Subscriber Preferences”
Select the “Event Registration” tab
Complete the questions and select “Submit”
If you have any questions, or if you have not received a confirmation email within two business days, please email us at USCIS-IGAOutreach@uscis.dhs.gov.

This teleconference is not for press purposes. Please contact the USCIS Press Office at 202-272-1200 for any media inquiries."
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Teleconference regarding Revised I9 form.. -  Cari on 9/13/17 11:23am
 Re: Teleconference regarding Revised I9 form.. - FGX/NJ on 9/13/17 1:12pm
 Re: Teleconference regarding Revised I9 form.. -  Cari on 9/13/17 7:35pm
 You didn't miss a thing. n/m - Lee/AR on 9/14/17 2:07pm
 There was a new post regarding this in Msg #583007 -  Cari on 9/14/17 6:10pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.