Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

UPDATE: My county is our own little island...
Posted by Linda_H/FL of FL on 9/13/17 5:42pm Msg #582935
All roads leading into Columbia County, Florida that cross the Santa Fe River have been closed due to flooding; waters are rising in the Suwannee River in White springs; Interstate 75 is in the process of being closed from Interstate 10 south due to rising flood waters - that Interstate has bumper to bumper traffic with folks trying to get home both after evacuating and after working. They are being diverted. Our county sheriff has requested that if we don't need to be on the road, stay off the roads.

I would check with your hiring party so they can check with their couriers and make sure shipping is not going to be impacted.

Good luck and stay safe out there.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 North Florida Notaries in the I-75 corridor - - Linda_H/FL on 9/13/17 10:24am
 Clarification -I said "the State will be closing all of I-75 - Linda_H/FL on 9/13/17 10:27am
 Stay safe, Linda. Thanks for letting people know what's -  MW/VA on 9/13/17 4:01pm
 my step-brother is career Florida Power & Light..... - notarydi/CA on 9/13/17 4:07pm
 My area has some FPL...some SVEC..mostly Clay - Linda_H/FL on 9/13/17 4:16pm
 UPDATE: My county is our own little island... - Linda_H/FL on 9/13/17 5:42pm
 Re: UPDATE: My county is our own little island... - Luckydog on 9/13/17 8:18pm
 About the tolls - no idea...but considering the shape - Linda_H/FL on 9/14/17 9:26am
 So glad that you and Linda are staying safe, Luckydog. :) n/m -  Christine/OK on 9/14/17 10:21am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.