Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Paper vs. electronic security
Posted by  VT_Syrup of VT on 9/21/17 7:27am Msg #583292
With all the recent posts about eSigning and eNotarization, I thought forum members might be interested in something that David Cornwell said in an interview recently. He writes under the pen name John John le Carré. He worked for British intelligence (MI-6) in the early 1960s. Some writers of spy novels manage to stay in touch with people who still work in the intelligence services; we'll probably never know if Cornwell is one of those who stated in touch, or if he's just making it all up.

"If you and I are gonna enter into a conspiracy now, we don't do it through the ether. We don't do it by computer. We exchange notes....Paper is back in." Search on "If you and I are gonna" in the 60 minutes website for the rest of the passage.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-le-carre-ex-british-spys-double-life-as-a-famous-author/
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Paper vs. electronic security -  VT_Syrup on 9/21/17 7:27am
 Re: Paper vs. electronic security - Luckydog on 9/21/17 12:10pm
 Re: Paper vs. electronic security -  sueharke on 9/22/17 11:42pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.