Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Estate Planning ...
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 10/20/17 12:28pmMsg #585093
Received call yesterday from attorney office for an estate planning signing in my town within 2 hours. After several questions, I quoted $150.

In my experience, a simple estate with 1 person usually involves at least 3 documents notarized and then notary is asked to act as witness for Last Will and takes about half hour to an hour. I've also had other others where there's a couple involved with multiple properties and takes longer. This particular request was for 1 signer.

After my quote, caller hoo-hummed and stated they couldn't pay that; that their usual notary happens to be out of town and only charges $50. "Gee, that's too bad. I'd love to help you out. But, please call and shop around and if you still need my services, please feel free to call back."

Didn't hear back. Guess she found someone for less. Frown

What do you charge?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Estate Planning ... -  Yoli/CA on 10/20/17 12:28pm
 Re: Estate Planning ... - Darryl Armstrong on 10/20/17 1:17pm
 I like your attitude, Darryl! :) n/m -  JanetK_CA on 10/20/17 2:02pm
 Re: Estate Planning ... -  JanetK_CA on 10/20/17 2:01pm
 Re: Estate Planning ... -  MPH/GA on 10/21/17 1:34pm
 GNW=General Notary Work, SC=Signing Central n/m -  Christine/OK on 10/21/17 1:37pm
 GNW is any work other than loan signing jobs. n/m - Belinda/CA on 10/21/17 10:29pm
 You did good. - Belinda/CA on 10/21/17 1:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.