Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Signing Stream
Posted by BytheBook/CA of CA on 11/17/17 5:17pm Msg #586650
I want to relate my experience with this company and warn any Notaries out there about this company. I had to stand my ground on my fee when they first called. The lender called me personally to add a few particulars they would like added and told me their would be no problem with the amount. After that call I received two more calls from Signing Stream asking me to lower my fee I stated no that was my fee and maybe they should call another notary. I just received (60 days out)an e-mail stating the check was being processed and it would be 15.00 dollars less than first agreed because whoever called me for the signing should not have agreed to that amount. To say I am seeing red is an understatement. The signing was an out of town signing to begin with.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing Stream - BytheBook/CA on 11/17/17 5:17pm
 Re: Signing Stream - Lee/AR on 11/17/17 5:24pm
 This company should rent and itself to Bottom$ SS -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/17/17 6:31pm
 Re: This company should rename itself to....Bottom$ SS -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/17/17 10:18pm
 Pls link this msg so others will see when searching this co. n/m -  JanetK_CA on 11/17/17 6:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.