Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Professional Settlement Services
Posted by Lee Ann Bonacker of NJ on 11/18/17 2:00pm Msg #586700
This company does normal mortgage related work. But they also do what they term "debt" relief which also includes tax relief work. Their paperwork on the assignment they gave me today, 11/18,2017 states this: “For this assignment you will be representing Tax Defense Network as a paralegal to meet and represent…”

Doing so is illegal in the state of Oregon. DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF REPRESENTING YOURSELF AS A PARALEGAL UNLESS YOU ARE ONE.

I refused to take the original assignment last year for debt relief because of these words. The "tax relief" paperwork says the same thing again. I thought this assignment would be different. I am going to send the assignment straight to Oregon's Attorney General. This company knows what they are doing is wrong.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Professional Settlement Services - Lee Ann Bonacker on 11/18/17 2:00pm
 Re: Professional Settlement Services - Luckydog on 11/18/17 5:41pm
 Re: Professional Settlement Services - So_Cal_Gal on 11/21/17 5:57pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.