Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Not a good day to travel Southern California
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/6/17 8:49am Msg #587285
It is not safe to be out on the roads. We're lit up like a Christmas tree up and down the coast. There is fire around the Getty Museum, and we hear the 405 is closed. We need to let first responders have the roadways around the fire area which is growing, nothing is under control.

All local colleges in Ventura county are closed as well as schools. Fire jumped the 101 to Faria beach homes. The fire team is all about saving lives and property. Animals have filled up the Fair Grounds equestrian facilities.

We're on fire watch..65,000 acres, zero containment. I've got my list of people I'm checking in on...brother finished the pool. He says the fire is close to him in Ojai. Air quality is pretty bad.

Pray for all of us in affected areas.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Not a good day to travel Southern California -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/6/17 8:49am
 Re: Not a good day to travel Southern California - SteveS/CA on 12/6/17 9:20am
 Re: Not a good day to travel Southern California -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/6/17 9:39am
 Re: Not a good day to travel Southern California - E. M. Thompson on 12/6/17 12:00pm
 I had 7 loans to close in the LA area today all funding - ananotary on 12/6/17 10:57pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.