Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: FASS... agreed on most of what all are saying....
Posted by  Pamela/CA of CA on 12/11/17 11:40amMsg #587397
We still work for them but they meet our fee in our territory..... they hire ONLY NNA BGS Cert.NSA's - We must pay close attention to reporting & closing times and of course the work must be sterling or you are dinged.... they have lots of power with FirstAm because they were assigned the credential verification, PAY approval, and Scheduling for offices who do not have a 'rolodex' in area of closings. I do not blame any of you NNA's for declining the work...... most times we worked directly with the FirstAm offices so when FASS calls we know it will be from an office we haven't yet worked for - you understand.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 First American Signature Services - Carla on 12/7/17 2:09pm
 I Got Rid Of Them Years Ago - Staffed By Morons n/m -  Scriba/NM on 12/8/17 12:33am
 Re: First American Signature Services - grapebed on 12/8/17 1:36pm
 Re: First American Signature Services -  JanetK_CA on 12/8/17 11:36pm
 Re: First American Signature Services -  Yoli/CA on 12/9/17 9:34am
 Re: FASS... agreed on most of what all are saying.... -  Pamela/CA on 12/11/17 11:40am
 Pamela- my experience with FASS is a little different than - ananotary on 12/11/17 1:39pm
 Re: Pamela- my experience with FASS is a little different than - Almir BandB Attorney Service, LLC on 12/11/17 5:09pm
 I was sponsored in by an escrow officer. Then, when FASS - ananotary on 12/11/17 11:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.