Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

It's in the 80s in Santa Barbara today..send snow/sleet ASAP
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/11/17 5:43pm Msg #587417
The only nice thing about having fires here is there are more than 6000 hunky young men running around in fire fighting gear working their tales off to safe lives and property.

The air quality is miserable. I just heard that Ojai is not out of the woods. My sister called to tell me if winds change....

Humidity is at 6%. Everything is bone dry. I was at a bank branch this morning for a signing. All the ficus trees were losing their leaves in the wind. Ash flying around like it's snowing. The stench is terrible. One of my borrowers took off for Morro Bay today, when I get the docs, I'll go see her there.

I can't wait for winter...oh but it's only about 9 days away. It has never seemed less like Christmas. Banks are open, but not many people out, and hardly any one went to work, all schools and colleges are closed. Schools will reopen January 8!

Be safe and keep your sanity...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Stay Safe Out There Everyone! - PegiT_MN on 12/11/17 10:12am
 I second that! - FeliseSoCal on 12/11/17 1:01pm
 While we're on the subject ... - BearPaw/CO on 12/11/17 3:39pm
 Re: While we -  Yoli/CA on 12/11/17 5:12pm
 Good one, Yoli! It's simple .... - BearPaw/CO on 12/11/17 7:05pm
 It's in the 80s in Santa Barbara today..send snow/sleet ASAP -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/11/17 5:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.