Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 1/12/18 1:12pm Msg #588650
It's really difficult to try to help those who willingly work for such cockroach SSs as National Preferred Notaries (WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?), but here goes. Try something like this:

Dear so and so,
On such and such date I performed a loan closing for you for the fee of $XX. The closing was completed successfully with no error on my part, and the property has been recorded with the Pepperflake county recorder in the state of such and such. However, despite your promise to pay by such and such a date, I have yet to receive payment for this closing. My phone calls and e-mails to you regarding collection have been ignored for months, and you have not responded to me in any way. Therefore on such and such date I am filing legal action for payment. When I undertake this action against you, it will be necessary that all parties involved in this refinance loan closing be informed. Notifications of this lawsuit will be sent to:
The borrowers: List name and address.
Title Company: List title company name, address, escrow officer's name and escrow number.
Lender: List lender name, loan officer's name, phone number, address, loan number, etc.
Department of Insurance: <<Or whoever regulates title companies in the state where your title company does business. Include name and an address.>>
Because this loan was subject to regulations set forth by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, a complaint form on their website will be submitted, along with a letter of notification that legal action has been filed. This complaint and letter will include your name and business name, as well as the names and addresses of the lender and title company that do business with NPN, as well as the names, addresses and contact number of their employees associated with this specific closing.
Additionally, this notification letter of legal action will be sent to the Department of Housing and Urban Development and the internet fraud division of the FBI. <<Then list the addresses and names of people you're sending this to.>>

<<All this assumes you have kept the e-docs regarding this closing(s) where all this information can be found. NEVER throw out any docs regarding your closing until you have been paid. These are your only records of your business. You are running a business, right?

You can add anybody else on this list that you want to or can think of. The more the merrier. The point is to get paid before you file legal action, and the more people who know what's going on the better. One of these losers that uses NPN will shake things up. Send this letter by e-mail and registered mail to NPN.
Laurie Manzanares has an excellent letter she posted on NR in which she also contacted the state Department of Labor (among others). That was a huge success for her. Goldgirl and Marazz/AZ also had great letters. Do an Orange search for these.
There are many other ways to try to get paid. If you take the time to research on NR you will find names and contact numbers of collection agencies that notaries have used successfully. Others say they have found success with Legal Zoom. Many other collection letters are available here, and notaries have offered to send their own letters to other notaries via PM. What you need to do is get busy and get to work. And up your game. Stop working for well-known deadbeats.>>
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY - Jeffrey Weiner on 1/12/18 5:03am
 Start with this... -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/12/18 7:21am
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY - Melodee Esparza on 1/12/18 10:56am
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY - BearPaw/CO on 1/12/18 1:12pm
 you might read yesterday's responses along with Bearpaw :) n/m - sigtogo/OR on 1/12/18 1:18pm
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY - Gogetit on 1/12/18 6:52pm
 Here's what you do Gogetit, - docs1954CA on 1/12/18 8:42pm
 Maybe, just maybe, if enough notaries pool their resources -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/14/18 10:12am
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY IS A FAMILY AFFAIR! -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/13/18 8:56am
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY IS A FAMILY AFFAIR! - grapebed on 1/13/18 1:39pm
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY - Cheryl/SC on 2/24/18 12:52pm
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY - ohionotarial on 3/3/18 12:15pm
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY - Jayhawk/KS on 3/16/18 10:24am
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY - Comet53/CA on 4/3/18 9:13pm
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY - Jayhawk/KS on 4/24/18 8:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.