Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

oh the hassles of buying a new computer
Posted by  canotaryhere of CA on 1/18/18 1:16am Msg #588824
I purchased one from HP but when I got it, my monitor wouldn't hook up to it. ( I discovered later after i had sent it back that my monitor, in fact would have hooked up to it with a different cord, who knew?) So I went to Office Depot where I was sold an HP all in one. Brought it home, set it up, tried to download software for my printers but it wasn't good enough, needed the cd's that came with the printers, so i started on the hunt for the disks,and managed to clean up a few things in my filing cabinet. In the meantime the computer went into sleep mode. I tried to get back onto the computer but it refused to recognize my password. After an hour or so of doing everything I could think of I gave up put it back in the box and returned it the next day. Hooked my old computer up and it is acting better than ever. i guess the threat of putting it out to pasture was all it took. By the way I am still using Windows 7, and with all that moving computers around, I dusted some areas that haven't been for a while,. Any suggestions for a new computer ( I prefer AMD processors)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 oh the hassles of buying a new computer -  canotaryhere on 1/18/18 1:16am
 Re: oh the hassles of buying a new computer - Lee/AR on 1/18/18 7:16am
 I bought my last computers at OD and - notarydi/CA on 1/18/18 8:08am
 Re: oh the hassles of buying a new computer -  Erwin/CA on 1/18/18 8:31am
 Re: oh the hassles of buying a new computer -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/18/18 8:51am
 It's a tough transition from using Win7 to the new W10 -  MW/VA on 1/18/18 12:10pm
 Re: It - GY_CT on 1/18/18 8:09pm
 My husband migrated from Win7 to Win 10 - Linda_H/FL on 1/19/18 7:57am
 Re: My husband migrated from Win7 to Win 10 -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/19/18 8:16am
 So happy I went in a different direction... -  JanetK_CA on 1/19/18 3:41pm
 Re: So happy I went in a different direction... - WillieS on 1/22/18 11:17am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.