Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Cohesion Signing Service
Posted by Glen Brown of WA on 2/15/18 8:41pm Msg #589962
I own Cohesion Signing Service. In 2015 I completed several signings on Snapdocs. At the end of that year I had a local escrow officer ask if I could help with finding other notaries around the country. That is how I started in 2016 with Cohesion Signing Service. Our current pay method is the 15th of each month following the month of the signing. We will be going to weekly pay in the near future. If someone feels I have not paid them then they can reach out to me to get it resolved. we use bill.com to pay notaries either by ACH or check, their choice. We work with several local title companies and offices. If you have any other questions I can be reached at 206-940-8587 or email at cohesionss@outlook.com

Glen Brown
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Cohesion Signing Service - Almir BandB Attorney Service, LLC on 12/7/17 1:23pm
 Re: Cohesion Signing Service -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/7/17 3:28pm
 Re: Cohesion Signing Service - Glen Brown on 2/15/18 8:41pm
 Re: Cohesion Signing Service - aanotary on 8/28/18 7:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.