Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

What could go wrong with knowledge-based authentication?
Posted by  VT_Syrup of VT on 2/21/18 9:06am Msg #590100
I just went through knowledge-based authentication to check my own credit score. Asked which of several phone numbers is/was mine. One looked familar, but had wrong area code. Answered "none of the above". Couldn't get credit score. I checked an area code map, and discovered the area code had changed after I moved away.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What could go wrong with knowledge-based authentication? -  VT_Syrup on 2/21/18 9:06am
 Re: go wrong with knowledge-based authentication? OOPS -  Pamela/CA on 2/21/18 9:39am
 "I believe remote signings will engender mortgage fraud on - Linda_H/FL on 2/21/18 9:45am
 Re: What could go wrong with knowledge-based authentication? - Alan Ramos on 2/21/18 12:38pm
 CBR knowledge-based authentication - NVLSlady/VA on 2/21/18 8:01pm
 Re: What could go wrong with knowledge-based authentication? -  BrendaTx on 2/21/18 8:27pm
 Re: What could go wrong with knowledge-based authentication? -  VT_Syrup on 2/22/18 12:21pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.