Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

CBR knowledge-based authentication
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 2/21/18 8:01pm Msg #590144
["One looked familiar, but had wrong area code."] Lol

Right. That data is only as good as the person who entered. One of my F.I.s entered part of my number address with a LETTER O (instead of a zero); so if I don't say I lived at 51O7 Hamlet St., I can't be authenticated should that address come up as one of the questions. Of the 3, think it was Equifax that gave me the hardest time and finally said they could only snail mail me a copy.

I was reading a fascinating article about how the software used (and how often it's updated) can really disrupt a credit score. I thought I had saved that thing; it was enlightening and I need to find it.

I think of the analogy of the fast food "offers." No matter if the item is same price or not, if it's not IN THE COMPUTER you ain't gettin' it!

Common sense competing with computer "wisdom." Just one wrong click . . .
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What could go wrong with knowledge-based authentication? -  VT_Syrup on 2/21/18 9:06am
 Re: go wrong with knowledge-based authentication? OOPS -  Pamela/CA on 2/21/18 9:39am
 "I believe remote signings will engender mortgage fraud on - Linda_H/FL on 2/21/18 9:45am
 Re: What could go wrong with knowledge-based authentication? - Alan Ramos on 2/21/18 12:38pm
 CBR knowledge-based authentication - NVLSlady/VA on 2/21/18 8:01pm
 Re: What could go wrong with knowledge-based authentication? -  BrendaTx on 2/21/18 8:27pm
 Re: What could go wrong with knowledge-based authentication? -  VT_Syrup on 2/22/18 12:21pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.