Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I'm always shocked at how little concern there is for the
Posted by  MW/VA of VA on 2/22/18 9:38am Msg #590156
borrowers. Without them, there is no business in the first place.
It comes down to the Golden Rule of business--those that have the gold make the rules!
IMO some will embrace the electronic signings & some will not. After all, we're still dealing with a lot of people who aren't hard-wired into technology.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 No overwhelming demand by borrowers for all electronic - grapebed on 2/21/18 7:52pm
 I'm always shocked at how little concern there is for the -  MW/VA on 2/22/18 9:38am
 Re: I -  Claudine Osborne on 2/22/18 9:52pm
 Texting is very routine for me and the borrowers I deal - ananotary on 2/23/18 12:55am
 Agree, especially for younger folks - but not always -  JanetK_CA on 2/24/18 3:59pm
 I sometimes resort to texting when I've left v/m's & don't -  MW/VA on 2/23/18 7:52am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.