Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Email fraud re. bank account to resolve problem in 24 hours
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/6/18 7:49am Msg #590778
Thank you for letting me know how it "published", as this is not what I pasted. Apologies to all as this is very hard on the eyes

This is my business account. We all need to be valiant about not opening emails on the merits of the bank logo which scammers are so crafty at duplicating.

It was my day for scammers. I had a call on my business phone from the IRS.

Rachel called me about my $250,000 business line of credit.

Criminals are now targeting CPA firms and tax preparation companies across the country this season.

Thieves are striking hard and firms are being told by the IRS to encrypt all emails to their clients.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Email fraud re. bank account to resolve problem in 24 hours -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/5/18 10:15am
 This is totally unreadable and S/B in Leisure - rengel/CA on 3/5/18 4:58pm
 Re: Email fraud re. bank account to resolve problem in 24 hours -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/6/18 7:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.