Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: If you have their contact info. I'd let them know.
Posted by SteveS/CA of CA on 3/6/18 1:29pm Msg #590792
It's actually extremely annoying that legitimate websites want to use our contact lists to spam each of our contacts with whatever they're trying to promote. Why I refer to them as "legitimate" is that they are well-known sites (such as popular social media sites) and they first ask our permission to send to our contacts before they actually do it. I NEVER knowingly allow this. My contact list has no business knowing what I'm doing online unless I specifically want them to know. Of course, we have no way of knowing if/when they use our lists WITHOUT asking our permission.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 2 new scammers Dennis Zahora and Matthew Levy. - Mung/CA on 3/6/18 10:09am
 Re: 2 new scammers Dennis Zahora and Matthew Levy. - Clem/CA on 3/6/18 10:39am
 Re: 2 new scammers Dennis Zahora and Matthew Levy. - GY_CT on 3/6/18 11:11am
 If you have their contact info. I'd let them know. -  MW/VA on 3/6/18 11:25am
 Re: If you have their contact info. I'd let them know. - SteveS/CA on 3/6/18 1:29pm
 Re: If you have their contact info. I -  JanetK_CA on 3/6/18 3:13pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.