Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Hasn
Posted by pdl/cali of CA on 3/7/18 8:10pm Msg #590843
Lol, I feel I am a pet psychic, I love, love animals. I have 3 dogs of my own living with me. I had a signing about a year ago, the little doggie kept by my side the whole sign time, she kept looking up at me, I knew in my heart that her time was up. Her eyes were bulging from her face, I never said anything to the borrower but knew.... I received a text from the borrower a couple of days later, he said he wanted to let me know that his dog has passed as he saw how she was attached to me. Frown
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Hasn't everyone met a pet psychic sooner or later? -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/7/18 3:38pm
 sounds like fun....... - notarydi/CA on 3/7/18 6:28pm
 Re: Hasn - pdl/cali on 3/7/18 8:10pm
 With the exception of two dogs who tried to eat me -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/7/18 9:48pm
 Re: Hasn -  sueharke on 3/8/18 9:50pm
 Re: Hasn -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/9/18 9:08am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.