Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: The Closing Exchange
Posted by Beatriz Rivera of NY on 3/13/18 8:44pm Msg #591088
I worked with them in the past when they were Notary Direct, notoriously low payers but timely payment. Today I receive a call from Mark at the Closing Exchange for a reverse mortgage, scan backs for Friday offering Only $70. I normally would do those for $100 so I counter and he refuses but accepts $80. He then calls me a few minutes later telling me they will be overnighting the docs and that was it. I go on their website to update the order only to see they hav reduced my fee without telling me. I then comment and state i was quoted $80 and confirmation has info that docs would be overnighted. He calls me back apologizing for any confusion and started telling me how title called last minute and decided to mail docs so he reduced it by 20 print fee, when the initial confirmation has $80 stating it would be mailed to me all along , such lies. So I don’t like this chiseling of the few they do without telling me and I won’t be accepting anymore from them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The Closing Exchange - Mobile1/PA on 11/22/17 9:58am
 Re: The Closing Exchange - Kevin Simcox on 11/22/17 12:07pm
 Re: The Closing Exchange - Beatriz Rivera on 3/13/18 8:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.