Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Pavaso hybrid closing... Good on you!
Posted by  VT_Syrup of VT on 3/14/18 6:34am Msg #591105
I'd add to Pamela/CA's post that Pavaso would allow the use of a signature pad if the computer being used has one attached, but if not, the mouse or the touch pad can be used to make a crude signature or initials (some spots need a sig, some spots need initials). The signature and initials are done once for each participant at the beginning, and then the signers click to allow them to be placed at the appropriate spots in the documents. The system won't let the signing continue unless sigs or initials have been placed everywhere they are required. Or so I saw in the training; I haven't received any actual assignments.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Pavaso hybrid closing - Heather Tianen on 3/13/18 9:34am
 Re: Pavaso hybrid closing - Lee/AR on 3/13/18 9:39am
 Re: Pavaso hybrid closing...okay...color me confused - Linda_H/FL on 3/13/18 9:49am
 As I understand it, Pavaso is an e-closing platform, and -  MW/VA on 3/13/18 1:18pm
 Re: Pavaso hybrid closing... Good on you! -  Pamela/CA on 3/13/18 12:28pm
 Thanks for the explanation Pam. :) n/m - Linda_H/FL on 3/13/18 12:36pm
 Re: Pavaso hybrid closing... Good on you! -  VT_Syrup on 3/14/18 6:34am
 Re: Pavaso hybrid closing update - Heather Tianen on 3/13/18 11:06pm
 Re: Pavaso hybrid closing update -  docs2go/ca on 3/14/18 4:55pm
 Heather, I sent you a P/M - Linda_H/FL on 3/16/18 10:11am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.