Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Parcel Post Notary
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 3/14/18 11:02pm Msg #591161
Good for you! And this guy is right that you should be compensated something for your time. Isn't it nice doing business with people who recognize that you're in business and respect your time? Smile

BTW, if I heard "I never do that." from another notary in that situation, I think I'd probably tell her that she hasn't completed the notarization unless she's done so and perhaps enlighten her about the potential risks, which in CA I believe include loss of commission, along with a potential hefty fine. Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Parcel Post Notary - NVLSlady/VA on 3/14/18 8:30pm
 Re: Parcel Post Notary -  JanetK_CA on 3/14/18 11:02pm
 Re: Parcel Post Notary n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 3/15/18 9:27am
 Re: hasn't completed the notarization - NVLSlady/VA on 3/15/18 9:31am
 And on the subject of "Completing the notarization" - NVLSlady/VA on 3/15/18 9:53am
 Re: And on the subject of "Completing the notarization" -  JanetK_CA on 3/15/18 2:55pm
 I'm glad you were able to accommodate the situation. -  MW/VA on 3/15/18 9:48am
 I'm glad you were able to accommodate - NVLSlady/VA on 3/15/18 10:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.