Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Great find, Cheryl! I'd forgotten about that post & thread.
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 3/15/18 2:40pm Msg #591185
To the OP, as for actual systems for setting up fees, you have to find something that works for you in your area. (For GNW, I think it's a good idea to separate out 'per signature' fees from travel or mobile service fees.) Here are a couple of suggestions for more info:

1) Use Google or the orange search button to find more on that subject here in the forum archives. There's been much posted on this topic over the years.

2) Where are you located? If there's a branch of SCORE (Service Core of Retired Executives) in your area, you can get free mentoring from someone who has run a business before and can give you some specific guidance. In many areas, they also offer classes on various business topics from time to time, most of which are also free. (These will vary from county to county, depending on who they have volunteering there.)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Setting Fees, Aside from Notarization Fee per Signature - Helen Athey on 3/15/18 1:36pm
 Re: Setting Fees, Aside from Notarization Fee per Signature -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/15/18 1:46pm
 Great find, Cheryl! I'd forgotten about that post & thread. -  JanetK_CA on 3/15/18 2:40pm
 There are many thorough ways of calculating the cost -  MW/VA on 3/15/18 6:49pm
 Re: There are many thorough ways of calculating the cost -  JanetK_CA on 3/15/18 7:37pm
 I agree. Since income taxes & SE tax are individual issues, -  MW/VA on 3/16/18 8:31am
 Re: Setting Fees, Aside from Notarization Fee per Signature - Robin Wilson on 3/17/18 4:00pm
 Re: Setting Fees, think your travel fee is quite low - Lee/AR on 3/18/18 10:57am
 My thought, as well. -  JanetK_CA on 3/18/18 1:55pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.