Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY.... I stand and applaud you...
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 3/16/18 1:31pm Msg #591225
Congrats, Jaykawk! Way to go! And Pamela hit the nail on the head. The lender is the one that's ultimately responsible ... not title, which over the years has perfected ignoring our pleas to get paid while they use criminal SSs, telling us our beef is solely with the SS. Lenders can no longer hide under the bed and pretend we don't exist. That said, with the emasculation of the CFPB under the current administration, who knows how long that will hold... but for now it works (obviously, for you). BTW: what the heck were you thinking when you took a signing from NPN? They've been a one-star no-pay outfit for years and years. You have some 'splaining to do. That said, How about those Jayhawks? My hubby's a Jayhawker, too, and thinks this may be the year for Kansas . Think Devonte'. (I know, part of this post belongs in JP and part in Leisure, but .....)

PS: And another smart professional thing you did is save the loan docs until you got paid. Or as Pamela does, saves vital info as part of her business records so ya'll have the info and can take care of stuff like this when payment is MIA. Also, very interesting that you say NPN's phone is disconnected. Bankruptcy? Or did they just close shop and run off with all the notary money? Tho there are several SC no-pay ratings for this year, including just yesterday.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY - Jayhawk/KS on 3/16/18 10:15am
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY.... I stand and applaud you... -  Pamela/CA on 3/16/18 10:41am
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY.... I stand and applaud you... - BearPaw/CO on 3/16/18 1:31pm
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/16/18 1:55pm
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY - Jayhawk/KS on 3/26/18 1:28pm
 Re: NATIONAL PREFERRED NOTARY - Jayhawk/KS on 3/26/18 1:31pm
 BAD RATINGS FOREVER -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/16/18 2:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.