Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

DONT do work for OnSource
Posted by IAC of MI on 3/20/18 3:44pm Msg #591378
I thought I would take a chance and do a job for rip-off OnSource. At the time, I failed to look them up in the Search section. On Feb 6, 2018 I did a assignment of a bitter cold day, even my cell phone had to be kept in my coat to keep it warm enough to take video and pictures. When I arrived at the assignment the office mgr. went on and on how they had enough from the company since they kept insisting the picture and video were not coming thru. So this is were I come in, I took video and pictures. Sent it the same evening, next day I get a email and phone call they are in need of the video and pictures, I resent it. I receive a email received. Next day I get another phone call saying send again to another person. I proceeded and informed them I will not do it anymore and double check with the person who sent me the email stating it was received. Well, here I am, 40days later and no payment. So I called them, This guy Ronnie who I am speaking with told me payment would be sent by week end. Never received payment, called them again, spoke with Ronnie again, he does not remember talking to me he looks into the file and guess what he said I did not complete the assignment and will not be paid! I inquired about who is the supervisor and he said he was not at liberty to give out anyone name. So I informed him I give them 24 hrs for a response and them I am going to go to all authorities. I received a email about 10 minutes later from Jeff Martin, Inspector Management, informing me poor quality of photos, (my photos were very clear) and not done in a timely manner. So here is what I am going to do I will inform my attorney general office, as well as, Nationwide Insurance and inform them of non payment of services. I do believe this OnSource is a scam co. using poor quality as a way of getting out of non payment. Take note fellow notaries, DO NOY WORK FOR OnSource.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 DONT do work for OnSource - IAC on 3/20/18 3:44pm
 Re: DONT do work for OnSource - Yoli/CA on 3/20/18 3:56pm
 OnSource - NVLSlady/VA on 3/20/18 4:31pm
 FWIW Iac, I would send all my emails n/m -  sigtogo/OR on 3/20/18 5:49pm
 oops, Send copy of all email communications to Jeff Martin -  sigtogo/OR on 3/20/18 5:54pm
 Re: DONT do work for OnSource - Diane Bennett on 3/20/18 6:17pm
 Re: DONT do work for OnSource - SteveS/CA on 3/20/18 7:22pm
 Re: DONT do work for OnSource -  Claudine Osborne on 3/20/18 8:34pm
 Re: DONT do work for OnSource -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/21/18 2:07pm
 Re: DONT do work for OnSource - IAC on 3/21/18 3:25pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.