Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

This afternoon I'm taking my car in for service, and I think
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/22/18 9:01am Msg #591456
it's just brilliant how Signing Stream asks notaries to reduce their fee from $80 to $55 after the signing has occurred and closed.

So I thought I'd tell Honda service department that I'll be paying 1/3 less for their work because ????

Who are the dummies taking work from Signing Stream in the first place?

Guess there are always those out there who don't do their due diligence on companies that call them for work. Guess they excited the phone is ringing.

Btw, there's a rumor out there that Notary on the Run in LA is still in business, their website is still up. Anyone heard from this SS lately? Nothing recent on SC. A company by the same name in Anaheim is closed.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 This afternoon I'm taking my car in for service, and I think -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/22/18 9:01am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.