Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Caution..Convenient Settlement Services
Posted by Signerbill of CA on 4/16/18 9:49am Msg #592237
About a year ago I had 3 signing(s) with these folks, got them all at the same time. They were insurance settlements, 2 of the three had no idea what I was talking about and the other one said sure come by. One of the two signed and the other two wanted the paperwork to send to their attorney(s). I kept the paper and gave them Cov. phone number to request. I did get paid but it sure seemed sleazily to me, IT WASN'T $80.00 either.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Convenient Settlement Services in SC sent an email blasts -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/14/18 10:16am
 Correction, NC is their location -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/14/18 10:20am
 It seems to be a sign of how bad this industry has gotten. -  MW/VA on 4/14/18 11:05am
 Caution..Convenient Settlement Services - Signerbill on 4/16/18 9:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.