Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

really poor experience with WFG
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 4/19/18 6:21pm Msg #592405
So, on Monday I took a signing from WFG for Tuesday. Called the signer and she says, "I am on the slopes skiing, I'll call you back." She calls me back and says, "I don't know why they scheduled you...I told them we were skiing all week and the soonest we could sign is Friday." Ok, fine, I'll let WFG know. So, after quite some time trying to reset my password...I get it reset and update the system. Tuesday afternoon rolls around and I get a call from WFG scheduling and they have rescheduled everything to Friday...am I still available? Yes. She sends me a revised confirmation for Friday.

I try to go in to the system today to see about docs. I'm locked out. REALLY? I contact System Admin thinking I need to reset my password or something. He asks for the order number which I give him. He says, no, you're locked out because you are not assigned to this order.....it's been assigned to Signing Solutions. REALLY? He transfers my call to the Closer (whom I had spoken with on Monday). She apologizes for the "mix-up", but, yes, her scheduling department assigned it to Signing Solutions and removed me. And, nobody could give me a call or e-mail? UNACCEPTABLE!

Never again!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 really poor experience with WFG - notarydi/CA on 4/19/18 6:21pm
 Re: really poor experience with WFG -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/19/18 10:16pm
 I wonder if that was the one they called me for??? - FeliseSoCal on 4/20/18 10:30am
 it was in Newport Beach - notarydi/CA on 4/20/18 1:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.