Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Professional Resource Group - the REAL story
Posted by CopperheadVA of VA on 5/21/18 8:24pm Msg #593577
This is a copy and paste from one of Karrie Schwartz's emails to me, in response to only one of my payment inquiries:

"I have sent over your information more than once to the appropriate contact and person who is responsible to pay you. If you'd like to reach out to Her as well. Her name is Linda and Her email is linda@prgstaffing.com. I am sorry you have had to wait and I appreciate your patience and understand your concern."

For the record, Karrie ignored my payment inquiries at first too, only responding with the above when I informed her that my next step would be to contact the title company due to the lack of response.

I will add that I actually received a DUPLICATE CHECK from PRG about a month after receiving payment, and as tempted as I was to cash it due to the poor treatment I received, I did not do so. I kept it for a while to see if PRG would contact me and ask for it back, but they never did. I finally shredded it.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - CopperheadVA on 5/21/18 5:21pm
 Re: Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - Linda Professional Resource Group, Inc. on 5/21/18 6:12pm
 Re: Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - Luckydog on 5/21/18 7:11pm
 Re: Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - CopperheadVA on 5/21/18 8:12pm
 Re: Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - CopperheadVA on 5/21/18 8:24pm
 IMO, there's a couple of things you're not getting... -  JanetK_CA on 5/22/18 2:13am
 Re: Professional Resource Group - my REAL story -  John/CT on 5/21/18 7:30pm
 BTW, I'm a real person with a real-life experience ... -  John/CT on 5/21/18 7:42pm
 Thanks Santa! I knew you were real :) n/m - Luckydog on 5/21/18 7:47pm
 Re: BTW, I - Linda Professional Resource Group, Inc. on 5/21/18 8:38pm
 Y'all keep kicking a dead horse........... n/m -  Jack/AL on 5/22/18 9:19am
 A lady always knows when to leave... -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/22/18 10:34am
 You certainly struck a nerve. I'm not on the forum much -  MW/VA on 5/22/18 10:48am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.