Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

NYS Notary Renewal
Posted by DonR_NYC of NY on 5/24/18 2:41pm Msg #593814
Hey Guys/Gals,
For those of you in New York State if you are nearing renewal of your commission (within 6 months) be aware that the DOS is so backed up that it is taking MONTHS for them to process renewals. So if a signing service or title company is looking for your updated notary commission it is going to be a major problem. They did tell me that as long as the renewal fee check is cashed you are good. However your name and commission number on the public access database and your receipt of your new commission will not be available for months. I sent my renewal expired April 10th, they cashed my check in early February and I'm still waiting. Good thing I don't do signings anymore.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NYS Notary Renewal - DonR_NYC on 5/24/18 2:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.