Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Accepting Bitcoin Payments
Posted by ABC Legal Docs, LLC - Jerry Lucas of CO on 6/20/18 10:55pm Msg #594870
After doing some reading and research, I updated my website to include payment by Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Dash cryptocurrencies.

For a WordPress website, there are several free software plugins available to add Bitcoin capability. I picked the most popular plugin, GoUrl Bitcoin Payment Gateway. It can be used to pay for a product or service, paid membership, paid course, Pay-Per-View restricted web pages, and Pay-Per-Download, such as an ebook or PDF file. There is no monthly fee. They charge a 1.5% transaction fee.

My customers can already pay online using PayPal or a credit card.

A growing number of small and large businesses now accept payment by Bitcoin. Some offer discounts to attract new and repeat customers. I also added a free business listing on http://coinmap.org

There are only a few businesses in my area that accept Bitcoin. But there is a growing public interest and an active Bitcoin and blockchain technology community with regular networking and educational meetings. Check Meetup.com for meetings in your area.

You can accept Bitcoin by installing a free Bitcoin wallet app on your smartphone. Read and follow security instructions carefully to protect your wallet.

There is a growing network of Bitcoin ATMs and online cryptoexchanges where you can buy or sell Bitcoins.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Accepting Bitcoin Payments - ABC Legal Docs, LLC - Jerry Lucas on 6/20/18 10:55pm
 Re: Accepting Bitcoin Payments -  VT_Syrup on 6/21/18 4:53am
 Re: Accepting Bitcoin Payments - ABC Legal Docs, LLC - Jerry Lucas on 6/21/18 12:45pm
 Re: Accepting Bitcoin Payments - Luckydog on 6/21/18 6:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.