Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Notarology/Signing Professionals of America 2nd update
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 7/17/18 8:07am Msg #595982
I so wish you all the best! Taking them into court since you have been refunded will be a stretch and cost you more money than its worth. You have to prove damages to you besides aggravation. My best guess is you try and rally other's also behind you, and see if you can do a class action suit together to prove fraud and deception as their goal rather than providing a service. An attorney will want to make it worth is while, so unless you have deep pockets and want to do this on your own and pay him upfront to go after these crooks, not sure if really worth while to you. Unfortunately since it has been resolved, you were refunded, no attorney or judge will likely pursue it for you. Frown
You could be a pain in their side however with a negetive FB post daily, post here daily, run an ad in their local city paper perhaps, contat their local Chamber of Commerce...still just a lot of time, and no sure results in the end game. I wish you the best Jim, and hope so other's come forward to help you.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notarology/Signing Professionals of America 2nd update - Jim Ashley on 7/16/18 10:07pm
 Re: Notarology/Signing Professionals of America 2nd update -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/17/18 1:34am
 Re: Notarology/Signing Professionals of America 2nd update - Jim Ashley on 7/17/18 5:59am
 Re: Notarology/Signing Professionals of America 2nd update -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/17/18 7:07am
 Re: Notarology/Signing Professionals of America 2nd update -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/17/18 8:01am
 Re: Notarology/Signing Professionals of America 2nd update - Luckydog on 7/18/18 3:24pm
 Beats the heck of me as to how a commissioned Notary in FL -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/17/18 6:24pm
 Re: Notarology/Signing Professionals of America 2nd update - Luckydog on 7/17/18 8:07am
 In case you need this info - Linda_H/FL on 7/19/18 9:38am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.