Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: The Printer Pros HP printer
Posted by  Scriba/NM of NM on 8/8/18 1:54pm Msg #596875
These are pretty reliable printers but they do throw up when someone sends you a stupidly scanned size. My HP 4515s (both of them) come to a halt and refuse to print - then you have to read what's in the window and select either letter or legal.

Where the most problems occur is when someone (some inexperienced peson) scans either a fax from the former lender showing payoff figures, OR a fax from an insurance company showing coverage. If it stops, look at the window. Select (carefully) either letter or legal and it will pick up printing again (unless it is more than one page - I've had six weird sizes show up and six stops). Then, the rest of the package will print.

If you use Adobe PDF, you can go to the "picture" of the document on the right and slide over to the page and you'll probably see some odd size, like A4, or 8 x 10". Also go to the HP Web Site and they explain how the printer can be set to override that. I did that, and then I made the mistake of updating my printers with new software. All my settings went away. Have to reset them.

Good Luck
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The Printer Pros HP printer - Jose Gutierrez on 8/8/18 9:10am
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer - Lee/AR on 8/8/18 12:59pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer -  JanetK_CA on 8/8/18 1:34pm
 I've found that every now & then there are issues -  MW/VA on 8/8/18 1:18pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer -  Scriba/NM on 8/8/18 1:54pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer - Luckydog on 8/8/18 5:31pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer - Jose Gutierrez on 8/8/18 6:42pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer. I have 2 printer too. Does -  OR on 8/9/18 8:33pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer -  JanetK_CA on 8/8/18 7:41pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer - Jose Gutierrez on 8/8/18 8:56pm
 Bummer! Sounds like it. I hope they make it right for you. n/m -  JanetK_CA on 8/8/18 11:32pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer - Luckydog on 8/9/18 11:16am
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer - ArtG/KS on 8/9/18 11:53am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.