Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Settlement Solvers - No Pay
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/8/18 5:27pm Msg #596878
Please add them to Signing Central if you can. I don't see them in there. I would def. contact the title company to try and get paid and not worry about if anyone else had results.
You have waited a bit too long imo to try and collect. If closing was last say March 31, by May 5th, they would get my collection emails/phone calls and 72 hours notice of my intentions of contacting the title company and lender regarding this issue of non payment and deceptive practices. At this point, none of those companies care anymore as they paid them, case closed from their standpoint. You cannot wait 6 months and then start going after them. It's like talking to the hand. It's 30 days plus give them 7 days mailing to go after collections...
Shaun@settlementsolvers.com as well as Billing@settlementsolvers.com and Orders@Settlementsolvers.com 302-930-0007 Settlement Solvers 9 Westwoods Blvd, Hockessin, DE 19707 Website is down
Msg #588314
Msg #596326 your message from 7/26
The Coffee Site has some chatter about him bouncing checks and such where I found this info for you. I guess th eonly good thing is not getting paid is a bounced check with fees and not getting paid.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Settlement Solvers - No Pay - Christine Wynne on 8/8/18 12:22pm
 Re: Settlement Solvers - Did u get TC name? - NVLSlady/VA on 8/8/18 12:38pm
 Re: Settlement - No Pay - Signerbill on 8/8/18 3:22pm
 Or ask for title and/or prof. reference first ;) n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 8/8/18 7:10pm
 Re: Settlement Solvers - No Pay - Luckydog on 8/8/18 5:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.