Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: The Printer Pros HP printer
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 8/8/18 7:41pm Msg #596886
I'm afraid I have to disagree. Three of us posted about the same kind of response with the same printer, so what might sound like a reasonable assumption probably isn't in this case. At least not all the time. Other printers I've had (including older or simpler HP printers) didn't give a choice, they just charged right through, printing away, sometimes on the wrong size paper or cutting off part of the page. Of course, Jose's problem could be a different issue altogether.

When I've seen this happen, it's with a page that the print driver screen shows as slightly off-size, usually a fraction larger than 8.5 by 14. (Don't remember exactly, but it's something like 8.66 x 14.34 or something equally weird.)

Jose, if you have the time, it might be worth trying to find the page(s) where your printer stopped and look at it on the printer driver page, as someone else suggested. (Scroll to that page, then open Print, select "print current page", and you'll see the actual scanned page size at the top of the image. You don't have to actually print anything.) If you find this to be the issue, please let us know.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The Printer Pros HP printer - Jose Gutierrez on 8/8/18 9:10am
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer - Lee/AR on 8/8/18 12:59pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer -  JanetK_CA on 8/8/18 1:34pm
 I've found that every now & then there are issues -  MW/VA on 8/8/18 1:18pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer -  Scriba/NM on 8/8/18 1:54pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer - Luckydog on 8/8/18 5:31pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer - Jose Gutierrez on 8/8/18 6:42pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer. I have 2 printer too. Does -  OR on 8/9/18 8:33pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer -  JanetK_CA on 8/8/18 7:41pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer - Jose Gutierrez on 8/8/18 8:56pm
 Bummer! Sounds like it. I hope they make it right for you. n/m -  JanetK_CA on 8/8/18 11:32pm
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer - Luckydog on 8/9/18 11:16am
 Re: The Printer Pros HP printer - ArtG/KS on 8/9/18 11:53am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.