Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: CA and western states
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/9/18 2:51pm Msg #596918
Art I hope you feel better soon, and I agree with you that it is so much harder to receive than to give. We are too proud, feel undeserving to accept gifts and help, but an old friend told me a long time ago that when you decline people's help or refuse to ask, or openly refuse gifts, not only are you hurting yourself, but that person's heart and feelings. It gives people such great joy to give and help and feel like they make a difference for someone. Just as we are givers, we have to accept it as well for the balance of life. The Ying and Yang of this world. It's a give and take that makes it work.
I am so sorry for Califorians's this past decade. They haven't caught a break, and it's taking a toll. Many just gave up and moved out of state when they lost everything. Not only weather conditions and natural diseaster's it's just plain expensive all the way around.
I hope you and your wife get back on your feet once again and closings will resume. I know if FL when a hurricane blows through, we can be down as much as 3 months or more...lender's need inspections to lend, refi, rebuild, everything sort of grinds to a halt.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 CA and western states - ArtG/KS on 8/9/18 11:46am
 Re: CA and western states - Luckydog on 8/9/18 2:51pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.