Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

HP-4350 DTN...
Posted by Jose Gutierrez of CA on 8/20/18 7:35pm Msg #597379
I finally got the seller to send me an airbill to send back this machine. I have never had so many problems with a printer in my close to 15 years as a signing agent. That's the only good part of ThePrinterPros, they had no problem sending me a FED EX airbill. They offered me to send me another printer but I could not trust a company that sells "refurbished" machines and their refurbished machines are full of parts that need to be serviced. These machines have lots of sensors and solenoids that rest on a foam and when the foam wears out, the sensor or solenoid get stuck on the adhesive and then the printer throws a bunch of errors.

I am happy that I got rid of it.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 HP-4350 DTN... - Jose Gutierrez on 8/20/18 7:35pm
 Re: HP-4350 DTN... -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/20/18 10:45pm
 Re: HP-4350 DTN... - Jose Gutierrez on 8/21/18 11:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.