Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Rush jobs ...
Posted by Yoli/CA of CA on 9/13/18 10:22am Msg #598432
can be problematic. From late docs to misspellings to signer availability to any number of issues. As seasoned NSAs, we know this. We deal with it.

Sorry you had to contend with TC's rudeness and belittling. Totally uncalled for. Give yourself a pat on the back, Cheryl. You know you did the best you could with what you had to work with.

Sometimes, a little recognition and appreciation goes a long way. Yesterday, I had a rush VA purchase signing for an out-of-state primary residence. Husband signed here yesterday and wife is signing today in Idaho so package had to make Fedex and my signer had a hectic scheduled afternoon. Confirmation received at 1:02. Docs received within 30 minutes of accepting. Met my signer at Starbucks between his appointments and handed package to Fedex at 3:10. Escrow officer's comment when she received my completion report: "WHOA!! You are AMAZING. Thank you again for all of your help!!!" Would gladly work with her any time.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Had a same day closing on a 1031 exchange -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/13/18 7:05am
 Rush jobs ... - Yoli/CA on 9/13/18 10:22am
 Re: Rush jobs ... -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/14/18 6:41am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.