Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Benefits of NR Membership
Posted by  Rose/TX of TX on 9/19/18 10:37pm Msg #598688
I started out with Basic Membership in 2012, then after seeing the advantages, I decided to become a Premier Member. What a wealth of information, and the opportunity to learn from all who have had various experiences. When opening NR I immediately go to the FORUM.

I've also cancelled membership with XYZ Association and have purchased my E&O and BGC through NR at a much more REASONABLE price. Supplies are also affordably priced.

I may not be as active as in previous years, however, staying informed keeps me in the loop of any changes or tips from others who have been brave enough to share, whether good or bad.

The tide will change and we will all be busy bees again, as it was years ago. Hopefully these low ball agencies will no longer be around.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Benefits of NR Membership -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/17/18 7:09pm
 Re: Benefits of NR Membership - Jack/AL on 9/17/18 7:55pm
 NR is NOT promising six figure incomes -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/17/18 8:03pm
 The sad part is that we work in a profession where we have - grapebed on 9/17/18 8:17pm
 Thanks, Cheryl. I've found that I like dealing with NR -  MW/VA on 9/18/18 10:08am
 Re: Benefits of NR Membership -  Greg Wilson on 9/18/18 9:28pm
 Re: Benefits of NR Membership -  Rose/TX on 9/19/18 10:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.