Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Thanks for the update Peggy. I do think it sounds
Posted by  MW/VA of VA on 10/17/18 5:30pm Msg #599533
interesting & you're saying you'll still be a physical presence with the borrowers. The issue I have here in VA is that VA requires a video recording of all e-notarizations be kept for 5 years. I think they're assuming these will all be webcam notarizations. As far as I know we have to have a platform to use for that purpose. I also don't know how keeping that record is going to have an effect on the borrower's personal info.
Please keep us updated on how this works out for you. We do have to adjust our sails when the winds shift. ;-)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I Take Back Everything I Said About Electronic Notarizations -  PegiT_MN on 10/17/18 12:20pm
 Electronic Notarization - Signerbill on 10/17/18 12:31pm
 Re: I Take Back Everything I Said About Electronic Notarizations - Jack/AL on 10/17/18 12:33pm
 I wish you all well with this - I just hope, Peg - Linda_H/FL on 10/17/18 1:08pm
 Re: I Take Back Everything I Said About Electronic Notarizations -  Mindy/ on 10/17/18 4:59pm
 What was the fee? - Lee/AR on 10/22/18 6:44am
 Thanks for the update Peggy. I do think it sounds -  MW/VA on 10/17/18 5:30pm
 What kind of equipment are you using? n/m - jnew on 10/18/18 2:53pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.