Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Lee brings up a good point. I don't see why anything
Posted by  Scriba/NM of NM on 11/8/18 12:19pm Msg #600111
needs to be "coded." Just enter customer info, and no matter where they operate the information is there for all to see. And you're absolutely right, many companies expand their operating territory and when they do, we are out here, constantly asking: "Does anyone have any information on XYZ?" It's a huge time waster, and people don't get to see if the potential signing/title company is good or bad without jumping through hoops, seeing no information, and then turning down an otherwise possibly good assignment based on the fact that there is NO data that they can "see" due to this coding business.

The other thing I see is that people who add data to SC fail to properly put the correct name down, the address is incorrect or the phone numbers are wrong. If it goes in inaccurately, it's useless.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Widmer Closing Services -  Claudine Osborne on 11/7/18 7:22pm
 Re: Widmer Closing Services - pdl/cali on 11/7/18 8:24pm
 A Constant Problem - Undercapitalized & Sketchy Businesses -  Scriba/NM on 11/8/18 1:40am
 The 'invisible listing' in SC is OUR fault for wrong coding - Lee/AR on 11/8/18 9:15am
 Lee brings up a good point. I don't see why anything -  Scriba/NM on 11/8/18 12:19pm
 TYVM 4 sharing & updating SC, Claudine, needs to be known :) n/m -  Christine/OK on 11/8/18 8:51am
 Re: TYVM 4 sharing & updating SC, Claudine, needs to be known :) -  Claudine Osborne on 11/8/18 1:00pm
 Personally, I'd try this again: "did call...Not Rot support" n/m -  Christine/OK on 11/10/18 12:34pm
 Thanks for the info. n/m -  Barbara___IL on 11/8/18 4:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.