Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Welcome to NR Helen. I'm going to try to clarify a few
Posted by  MW/VA of VA on 11/8/18 8:42pm Msg #600147
things for you. NotaryRotary is a listing sites for notaries, most of which are doing loan signings. We advertise here because cos. will search this site when looking for someone in a particular area. The loan signing side of the business is very slow now because much of our business involves refinances.
You can purchase a Premier Membership here, get a background check done here, and get discounts on supplies, etc.
Participation in the forum is voluntary, and is a place where professional notaries discuss various aspects of what's going on in the biz.
One of the great features of this site is Signing Central, which lists cos. we've done business with & comments left by notaries as their experience with those cos., good, bad & ugly. It helps other notaries avoid the low-pay, slow-pay, or no-pay cos. Again, it's completely voluntary.
I hope this information has helped you, because NotaryRotary does not actually hire notaries for assignments.
If we can help you further, don't hesitate to ask your questions. Good luck to you!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing - Helen Hunter on 11/8/18 7:38pm
 Re: Signing -  Jim/AL on 11/8/18 8:15pm
 Welcome to NR Helen. I'm going to try to clarify a few -  MW/VA on 11/8/18 8:42pm
 Re: Signing -  JanetK_CA on 11/9/18 1:19am
 Re: Signing -  Expeditor on 11/9/18 12:27pm
 To add to the above posts, Helen, when searching through SC -  Christine/OK on 11/9/18 11:13am
 Re: To add to the above posts, Helen, when searching through SC -  jojo_MN on 11/10/18 3:41pm
 Absolutely! When in SC, across the top of Comments field, -  Christine/OK on 11/11/18 7:51am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.