Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: "brightness
Posted by  VT_Syrup of VT on 11/12/18 7:04am Msg #600206
I did a search and found this:

https://www.tasanet.com/Knowledge-Center/Articles/ArtMID/477/ArticleID/329634/Foreclosure-Litigation-Missing-Misplaced-Mortgage-File-Documents-Robo-Signers

I recall that when I paid off my mortgage, the actual note I signed many years ago was returned to me.

I've never worked in a financial institution, but when I was following the development of electronic mortgages, I recalled a big concern that the sale of a mortgage from one lender to another was accompanied by a physical transfer of the note, and this physical transfer was an essential part of the sale of the mortgage. To do the transfer electronically it was necessary to set up an impartial party with an electronic database that always showed, at every instant, the one and only entity that was in control of the electronic note.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Embassingly dingy....eeh - Alz on 11/8/18 6:57pm
 Re: Embassingly dingy....eeh - Luckydog on 11/8/18 7:32pm
 "brightness' doesn't show in a scan - Lee/AR on 11/8/18 8:15pm
 Re: "brightness -  VT_Syrup on 11/12/18 7:04am
 I use 20# 92 brightness all the time & never had a -  MW/VA on 11/8/18 8:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.