Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: BBB membership/accreditation
Posted by doglover/CA of CA on 11/18/18 9:10pm Msg #600404
I had gotten a call from them and what ticked me off was that they wanted me to give my financial information over the phone in order to pay for membership. I refused to do so, and asked why they can't just invoice me like the Business Consumer Alliance does for me to be listed. The caller asked why can't I just give the information to a trusted organization like the BBB. Makes no difference, I won't give out my financial information to ANYONE who initiates the call.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 BBB membership/accreditation - Yoli/CA on 11/18/18 10:34am
 I knew BBB sucked but not how much! 20/20 report a must see -  sigtogo/OR on 11/18/18 1:35pm
 Re: I knew BBB sucked but not how much! 20/20 report a must see - Luckydog on 11/18/18 4:33pm
 Wow. That's interesting. I can't imagine that a BBB -  MW/VA on 11/18/18 5:09pm
 Re: BBB membership/accreditation - doglover/CA on 11/18/18 9:10pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.