Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

echeck vendor payments posing problem for my bank-continued
Posted by snowflake/PA of PA on 12/12/18 2:48pm Msg #601128
Still getting grief from my bank. I had problems getting through to the manager. I told the teller who "assisted" me I needed the manager. Teller placed my call to another teller. I again requested the manager. Manager stated the e-checks are high risk for many of their clientele. They are not "Micro-encoded." I told the manager I am a longtime client of bank. She asked me the amount of the check and I told her. Asked what I am to do since this is the way business is headed. I also mentioned the website for Echecks that she could read. She stated she knew all about that.

She had to verify something and call me back. When we next spoke, I told her I want to know that moving forward that my bank will allow me a choice to either cash or deposit these echecks. She said I can as long as there is a routing and account #, but that if the presented check is fraudulent or bounces, the check amount will be deducted from my account plus a $12.00 fee just as any other type of check would be. I said the echecks presented did in fact have routing and account #'s. I said I understood that. Manager said they do not close my accounts if check presented is fraudulent. So...... I will try again.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 echeck vendor payments posing problem for my bank-continued - snowflake/PA on 12/12/18 2:48pm
 Re: echeck vendor payments posing problem for my bank-continued - Mobile1/PA on 12/12/18 4:06pm
 Re: echeck vendor payments posing problem for my bank-continued - Luckydog on 12/12/18 6:14pm
 Re: echeck vendor payments posing problem for my bank-continued -  JanetK_CA on 12/12/18 7:03pm
 Depositing "checks" personal opinion - BobbiCT on 12/13/18 8:05am
 Time to change banks. If you have been a customer for a long - Colonel/IA on 12/13/18 10:28am
 Re: Time to change banks. If you have been a customer for a long - Ali/IL on 12/13/18 11:43am
 Re: echeck vendor payments posing problem for my bank-continued - MikeC/TX on 12/13/18 5:30pm
 Absolutely correct, Mike, echecks lack a MICR line. :( n/m -  Christine/OK on 12/14/18 6:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.