Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Deadly Germs Are Here... not about just the germs
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 12/12/18 7:48pm Msg #601140
First-year Md university student died last month from cold complications. Took me weeks to feel better after prolonged cold virus. So "Overboard" is pretty relative to the individual.*

Google "adenovirus outbreak," then ask Yourself "How long can I be sick?"

How about your EmergenC packets?

*Met a woman today in chinese carryout who says it costs $150.00 (decimal in correct spot) to have her nails done!!
And they weren't even that nice (just Long). That kind of expense would have me in the Fiscally Irresponsible Hall of Fame for the foreseeable future. But obviously none of it - claw or currency- went overboard for her.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 It's That Time Of The Year Again . . . Deadly Germs Are Here - PegiT_MN on 12/12/18 10:58am
 Re: It - Art_PA on 12/12/18 12:20pm
 Re: It - kcg on 12/12/18 2:46pm
 Re: It - Luckydog on 12/12/18 6:17pm
 Deadly Germs Are Here... not about just the germs - NVLSlady/VA on 12/12/18 7:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.