Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

agree, pdl, yes, it is sometimes about who you know....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 12/15/18 7:29pm Msg #601239
sadly, this EO always cc's the LO and the notary about the notary errors that need fixing to clear the file to fund. She says, the LO just shrugs his shoulders and says, yeh, I know she makes a lot of mistakes, but, I've known her a long time and she really needs the money.

That said, market and network. I have one office that years ago I called on them. The branch manager literally shooed me off with her arms when I first walked in the office. Said, "get out! we have our own notary!" Three months later I decided to go back for more punishment. This time she said, "Sure! I'll take one of your business cards. I'll give you a try." That was in 2007. She is one of my best clients today. As branch manager, she told the other EOs in the office to use me. And, encouraged another branch of the same company to use me.

Just thought I would share a success story to accentuate the positive.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 interesting dilemma this past week..... - notarydi/CA on 12/15/18 12:30am
 Wow, Diane. None of my LOs would tolerate this -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/15/18 8:35am
 Re: None of my LOs would tolerate this -  John/CT on 12/15/18 7:23pm
 Re: interesting dilemma this past week..... - Signerbill on 12/15/18 12:57pm
 Re: interesting dilemma this past week..... - Luckydog on 12/15/18 1:18pm
 Re: interesting dilemma this past week..... - pdl/cali on 12/15/18 5:09pm
 agree, pdl, yes, it is sometimes about who you know.... - notarydi/CA on 12/15/18 7:29pm
 Yes, pdl, many struggle w/that experience across the US... -  Christine/OK on 12/16/18 7:00am
 Re: interesting dilemma this past week..... - ananotary on 12/16/18 10:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.