Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: uber notary
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 1/8/19 2:30pm Msg #601866
There is no direct contact information for this site. No way to collect if they stiff you.

I'd rather linger in the wings and see what happens with them. Their prices are off the charts. Wow! I would imagine that this is a good idea in highly populated metro areas...but not where I am. There are 6 UPS stores in SB along, then Solvang, Lompoc, Santa Maria, Nipomo...unless it's after hours and a real emergency, people in my neck of the woods would not pay these fees.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 uber notary - BANDJ on 1/8/19 12:24pm
 Re: uber notary - Yoli/CA on 1/8/19 12:47pm
 Re: uber notary - Luckydog on 1/8/19 2:10pm
 Re: uber notary -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/8/19 2:30pm
 Re: uber notary same as thebestnotary dot net n/m - Lee/AR on 1/8/19 3:28pm
 The illegal use of the name UBER would be problematic for - grapebed on 1/8/19 5:04pm
 Agree, I see a cease or desist of that trademarked name n/m - Luckydog on 1/8/19 5:16pm
 The guy simply doesn't pay his notaries, no wonder he has a -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/9/19 7:28am
 Re: uber notary (without uber's authorization) is wrong -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/10/19 12:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.