Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Notary Limbo
Posted by Jordan Ruelas of CA on 1/8/19 3:54pm Msg #601869
I've been commissioned for almost 4 months and have done everything to "put myself out there". I've even gone back to read marketing posts from Bear and others. Currently, I'm signed up on Snapdocs, Notary Resume, Prolink, Bancserv, and a bunch of individual SS. I've made a website, Google listing, and Yelp listing. I'm not playing games here!

But lately, I've been getting replies that I do not meet the experience requirements for certain services that get a ton of business (such as XOME) and have only gotten a few appointments through SD with low ball offers. From what I can tell, it seems like I'm in limbo waiting for enough signings to be qualified, without diluting the industry taking low offers. For the experienced Signing Agents, what was your first 6 months like and what launched you to that next level of getting consistent business?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Limbo - Jordan Ruelas on 1/8/19 3:54pm
 Re: Notary Limbo -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/8/19 3:59pm
 Thanks for posting on behalf of newbies everywhere. -  JanetK_CA on 1/8/19 4:11pm
 Re: Thanks for posting on behalf of newbies everywhere. - Jordan Ruelas on 1/8/19 4:31pm
 You're missing what Cheryl said n/m - Lee/AR on 1/8/19 4:49pm
 sadly, Jordan, I have loan officers calling me up and wonder -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/8/19 5:11pm
 Re: sadly, Jordan, I have loan officers calling me up and wonder -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/8/19 5:45pm
 Re: Notary Limbo - LisaKT/CA on 1/9/19 12:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.