Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

National Loan Closings Is Under New Ownership . . .
Posted by  PegiT_MN of MN on 1/8/19 9:17pm Msg #601891
. . . and they are now located in Omaha, Nebraska.

The history of National Loan Closings as I know it. Omar Jordan founded the company in 1999. They have been located in a suburb of Des Moines, Iowa until recently when they moved to Omaha, Nebraska under new ownership. Omar's brother Odai Jordan worked with him. In approximately 2015, Omar started a local title company in the Des Moines area and his brother Odai took over running National Loan Closings. Their main client was Title 365. At the end of 2017, Title 365 decided that it would be using their own signing company and would only be sending National Loan Closings their overflow. In late 2017, Matthew Puffer became the new owner of National Loan Closings and Odai was retained to handle the running of the company, along with Mike and Lexi and a couple of schedulers who worked remotely.

Sometime in 2018, Matthew Puffer sold the company to someone new located in Omaha, Nebraska. I do not know the name of the new owner and I am unable to locate it through Secretary of State records. I do know that the new owner owns and operates a local title company based in Omaha, Nebraska and now has National Loan Closings. Lexi stayed on and worked remotely until the company was up and running under the new owner. As of very recently, Lexi is no longer with National Loan Closings.

For anyone who is interested in who the new owner of National Loan Closings is, you can go on their website and it has the new Omaha, Nebraska location as well as e mail addresses and the telephone number. It just does not say who the new owner is. It's not Warren Buffet . . .I do know that much.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Who is current owner of National Loan Closings, IA -  Yowheelz on 1/8/19 2:04pm
 Re: Who is current owner of National Loan Closings, IA -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/8/19 5:52pm
 Re: Who is current owner of National Loan Closings, IA -  Yowheelz on 1/8/19 7:05pm
 Re: Who is current owner of National Loan Closings, IA - Crystal Yeutter on 6/25/21 12:08pm
 National Loan Closings Is Under New Ownership . . . -  PegiT_MN on 1/8/19 9:17pm
 Re: National Loan Closings Is Under New Ownership . . . -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/9/19 12:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.