Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Another element to consider on the signingagent.com site
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 1/10/19 7:35am Msg #601935
is the position ranking.

Per that parent organization, "STAND OUT from the crowd. Earn priority ranking when you pass the Certification Exam. You can earn an even higher ranking when you complete NSA training . . ." This higher ranking is in effect for a one-year interval.

You can see that position "ranking" when you perform a search in your region, because the same 3 or 4 CNSAs will be in the top 3 or 4 positions each and every time you refresh your search.

NOTE: You'll also see the positions of those whose NSA training with that organization is over a year old (or never taken) will rotate on a "random" basis and are always present BELOW the top 3 or 4 positions.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I went to signingagent.com just to see -  canotaryhere on 1/9/19 5:52pm
 Re: I went to signingagent.com just to see -  JanetK_CA on 1/9/19 6:03pm
 Re: I went to signingagent.com just to see -  canotaryhere on 1/9/19 6:06pm
 It worked for me. -  JanetK_CA on 1/9/19 6:33pm
 Another element to consider on the signingagent.com site -  Christine/OK on 1/10/19 7:35am
 Re: I went to signingagent.com just to see - Sue/AZ on 1/10/19 11:00am
 Re: I went to signingagent.com just to see -  Amigoaz on 1/10/19 2:13pm
 That place is a mess - Luckydog on 1/10/19 7:49pm
 The definitive statement per their own Website. - Lee/AR on 1/11/19 5:58am
 Re: The definitive statement per their own Website. - Luckydog on 1/11/19 8:02am
 Not really, as the rating is extremely subjective - Lee/AR on 1/11/19 8:54am
 Re: The definitive statement per their own Website. -  LynnNC on 1/12/19 4:24pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.